WHAT IS IT?
A place where you can get information and advice on local jobs and training opportunities. It is an opportunity to learn how to deal with an active job search.
WHO’S THERE FOR YOU?
A professional who will guide you for an active job search.
WHAT DO WE DO/WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- Support to write your Curriculum Vitae
- Advices and simulations to train you for a job interview
- Tips on how to deal with an active job search
- Workshop on European active citizenship
- Short vocational training and vocational language training in the most cross-cutting working sectors
- Short job shadowing experiences
- Advices and information on how to start up a business
- Info-days and initiatives to meet local companies
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are a foreign person and if you have the right to access the labour market (or at least if you are allowed to do training or unpaid work).
Bridges Programmes | Suite G6 Flemington House | 110 Flemington Street | Glasgow, G21 4BF
Phone: 0141 558 9749
Wed – Fri